A fellow writer and amazing author, Morgan Busse, posted a series of questions on her blog last year. I loved the format, and like Morgan I also love answering questionnaires. I am totally geeky that way. I thought it was a fun way to get to know Morgan, so I saved the list thinking I would do the same here in suburbia. Well… today is the day. Welcome to the world of Stacey.
42 Random Questions
1. How do you like your steak? Medium well
2. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Epic
3. What is your favorite TV show? Hawaii Life (because I dream of living in Hawaii)
4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Hawaii, but that is not going to happen, so I would say Boston (I love anything to do with history!).
5. What did you have for breakfast? Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
6. What is your favorite cuisine? Dessert (you have no idea how true this answer is…)
7. What foods do you dislike? Sushi
8. Favorite Place to Eat? Cheescake Factory (my favorite dessert is cheesecake, are you noticing a pattern??)
9. Favorite salad dressing? Ken’s Raspberry Pecan
10.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Toyota 4 Runner
11. Your favorite thing to wear? Capri’s and a T-Shirt
12. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Italy
13. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I want to believe it is ½ full. I try to focus on the positive, but I also probably stress a bit about the fact the cup is actually ½ empty. There is a reason why I probably need therapy.
14. Where would you want to retire? The beach
15. Favorite time of day? Mid-morning/Noon
16. Where were you born? Pomona, CA
17. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball (Go Cardinals!)
18. Bird watcher? No
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? More of a morning person
20. Do you have any pets? My kids have two goldfish
21. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Edits on my first book are coming along nicely. I should be done by the time John graduates from high school. 😉
22. What did you want to be when you were little? An astronaut. It was my dream until high school when I met Sally Ride and she explained that I would have to major in Science and Math in college. Then my dream changed. I detest Math and Science comes in at a close second. I did ask Sally if any astronauts were English majors and she assured me she had never met one. That was pretty much the end of that dream.
23. What is your best childhood memory? Riding in my Dad’s pick up truck with my sister singing “Daddy’s Girl”.
25. Always wear your seat belt? Yes
26. Been in a car accident? Yes.
27. Any pet peeves? When my kids chew with their mouths open or talk with food in their mouths.
28. Favorite Pizza: Hawiian style (pineapple and ham)
29. Favorite Flower? Daisies, we had white and yellow daisies when we got married.
30. Favorite ice cream? Right now… Dreyers Black Raspberry. We eat a lot of ice cream, so my favorite flavor changes frequently.
31. Favorite fast food restaurant? Arby’s
32. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Once. I firmly believe that every 16 year should know that a Y turn and 3 point turn are the same thing.
33. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? None
34. Do anything spontaneous lately? I danced with my kids in front of a bunch of strangers. My kids loved it and hopefully they will remember that even Mommy can be crazy and fun.
35. Like your job? Yes. I am a mother and a writer. Hard to balance at times, but I love every minute of it!
36. Broccoli? Yes
37. What was your favorite vacation? Disneyworld with our Purdue friends. Great memories!
38. Last person you went out to dinner with? My family
39. What are you listening to right now? The a/c
40. What is your favorite color? Blue
41. How many tattoos do you have? None
42. Coffee Drinker? No, but I love the smell of coffee brewing.
I love learning about other people, so please, take a moment and find a question and leave an answer in the comments below! Thank for reading all the way to end. Have a blessed week!